Sunday, March 25, 2007

My weekend and the videos

How are you doing? I am doing great. It has been a wonderful weekend. Lots of things done (including studying) and lots of fun. On Friday night we went to the Palacio Municipal de Congresos to see Les Luthiers. They are wonderful. This 5 Argentinians crack me out. We even had time to have something to eat before getting in the theater. All the songs and sketches made me LOL and they played one my favorite songs, R.I.P. al rap. After that I met Fer, Alan and Esther and we went out. It had been a while (more than 7 days!!) since we last went to Habana 13, so we HAD TO GO! It wasn't very crowded, and we had like our own lounge haha. After Habana 13 we went to Mama no lo sabe, and could dance for a (short) while.

On Saturday I studied all afternoon. At night I met Fer at Alan's, and we watched the game, Spain vs. Denmark. It was an awful game by our national team, but the most important thing is that they got the 3 points. After the game Fer was going out, but Alan and I were too tired for that, so I stayed at Alan's.

Today has been a more studying day, and also a relax day with my friends. Well, nice starting a week after a nice weekend. I hope you had a great one too.


Los hombres del Habana


Half Alan, Tola, Esther and I


All but me (I was taking the picture)


Alan and I


Cheers!




No comments: