Friday, March 23, 2007

Last two movies I've seen

This are the last two movies I've seen:

Life of Brian

I thought it was a hilarious movie. Really good, great dialogues, and even though it may be controversial, I think they don't show any disrespect, they just parody the life of Brian, who was born at the same time, next door to baby Jesus. I have to say it is one of the best comedies I have ever seen. HE IS! HE IS THE MESSIAH!

American Dreamz

Maybe this isn't a must-see movie, but I had a good time watching it. I am one of those people who have fun watching some of these silly movies (like Love Actually :P). I think that the idea was good, this arab guy who comes from the Middle East, trying to kill the president of the US in the final round of American Dreamz, a parody of American Idol. I also think that president Staton is a great character (played by Dennis Quaid), and here are some of his best quotes:
President Staton: Did you know there are two kinds of Iraqistanis?
[the First Lady holds up three fingers]
President Staton: I mean, actually, three?
Chief of Staff: You mean Sunnis and Shi'ites and Kurds?
President Staton: You knew about this?

No comments: