Friday, March 23, 2007

Last night

Last night we went to Kabila, a bar in Velazquez St. and Juan Bravo St. This bar is owned by the same owner of the gym in Luis' building. I have to say that the location of the bar is incredible, and it is a great place to have a drink. We went there cuase they had an offer of all-you-can-drink of beers (including Coronas) and Agua de Valencia for just 15€. I was the designated driver of the night, so I had enough with my half a beer when we got to the bar. We had a lot of fun, and we met some new people. Luis' cousins Dani and Diego joint us. It is funny, cause Dani was in DC last year while I was there, and we never got to see each other, and now we randomly run into each other in a bar haha. Some of the GWU came by too, and we all had a great night!

No comments: