Monday, January 08, 2007

Los Reyes Magos

Today is the first day of my “working again in the blog” plan. I am going to talk about my Reyes presents. In Spain we have a tradition that we don’t give presents in Christmas day, but on the 6th of January. The 6th of January is the Epiphany of Our Lord, the day when Three Wise Men worshiped Jesus and brought him presents: gold, frankincense and myrrh. As a memorial of that day, we give presents to our beloveds, and I got some presents 2 days ago. We call them "los Reyes", "the Kings". I got a pair of supercool Camper shoes, a very fashionable long-sleeve tshirt, The Republic by Plato, a book of aerial African pictures, some money, a tie, a watch, and some tickets for Cee’d Winter Music Festival in Madrid. I was a very good boy this past year!

No comments: