Friday, January 26, 2007

Last night

Last night we had a lot of fun. It wasn’t the best night, I know, but we had fun. First we met several Gbud students at Alonso Martinez to go to El Clandistino, a bar by Barquillo where they were playing WEIRD music. There was a guy who just got to Spain from the Ganges River, and his skin headed American cousin, who looked like a lumberjack from Minnesota. We were there for a while, and then we tried to go to any bar in Alonso. Everything was closed or empty. So we decided to go to Palacio de Gaviria, a guiri (adjective we use to describe foreigners) club in Puerta del Sol (Madrid’s downtown). We had a good time there, even though it is a little bit expensive… After some dances, we went to San Ginés chocolate cafeteria, where it is famous to have “chocolate con churros”. After the tasting I drove everyone home. That was the car of love, everybody so squeezed in… This morning I had to wake up early, to go to work… I am dying, and I am as tired as hell… I will let you know more latter…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LA dueña del clandestino era la dueña de mi apartamento en Chueca... Un sitio curioso