Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007

New year, same life (or should it be new life?). This is going to be an important year for me, I will explain it now:

1) I hope I will be able to graduate this year from Universidad Autónoma. I will get my degree of Computer Engineer!
2) I am still working for Produban, but my internship here ends in about a month and a half. I haven’t heard of any offers to stay here, and I don’t know if I am going to continue. I would mind moving to another company, seeing new things, new people… I have to wait to my boss about it.
3) I have an apartment in Embajadores Street! If you didn’t know about it, here you have pictures and videos of it. Right now a friend of my sister is living there, but as soon as I get a good salary I will move there.

So as you can see I have plans of finishing school, signing a new contract, and moving out of my parents nest… isn’t it exciting???

No comments: