Friday, January 19, 2007

American Tapas

Hello!

Whats up? Tonight I am going out with the new GWU kids: Dylan, Kathryn, Kay, Matthew, Erin, Colleen and Erum. We are going to have some tapas and we are all meeting at Colon metro stop at 9.00 pm (21:00 as we say in Spain :P). I don't know yet where to go (we may go to the same place we went with the other group...), and I am still waiting for my friends to confirm if they are coming. The problem is that these days are horrible days for students, so I am hoping some guys from the office may be coming with me. Not much more to say. Just to advertise Brendan's new website about mortgages, Mortgage Insider (on the right you can see a snapshot of this website). As we say in Spain, you dont really know what's life about until you get a mortgage hahaha.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

have fun with the newbies!! take good care of them like you did me ;-) haha and come play soon! i get to hang out with santi, but its just not the same without you! besitoooo