Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend (back to Produban in La Finca)

Hello everybody!

How are you doing? New week ahead… I hope we get lucky now. This was a good weekend. Lets summarize all I did. On Friday, after work, I went back home and took a nap. I know I shouldn’t do it (I am more tired after the nap than before) but I couldn’t help it. When I woke up my friends told me that they were watching the European Soccer Supercup together. I felt like sleeping a little more, so after the game we all met. Luis’ friend Virginia was having a party at her apartment, so we went there. We had a lot of fun, and after the party we went to TexMex, and kept partying. I was back home at 6am.

Saturday was another lazy day. I spent the whole day at Luis’ apartment, had lunch and dinner there, and watch the game between the Spaniards and the Serbians (keep an eye in the Spaniards, we have a great team!). At night we went to pick up Guille at the bus station (he was coming back from Burgos). We stayed at Luis all night, and went to sleep pretty late.

Yesterday was my last free day. My parents and my grandma were coming back from Barcelona because they are leaving tomorrow for Venezuela. I had to clean up the entire house… We went to mass together, and after that we had a wonderful dinner. They are staying at home today, and leaving tomorrow morning. I hope they will have a very nice trip. Take it easy!

Xevi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRODUBAN ARE A TERRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR RIGHT NOW. ALL THE EX ABBEY STAFF HAVE GONE. ALL WE ARE LEFT WITH IS PEN PUSHERS!!!