Monday, August 14, 2006

Piratas, Cars, y trabajar el 14 de agosto

Good morning,

How are you doing? I am working. That impressive, even though you may not know why. Tomorrow is St. Mary Day (August 15th), one of the main festivities in Spain. Yeah, we are one holy Catholic and Apostolic country :D. It is a weird month August this year, because somehow it has 5 working weeks, in stead of 4. Some people were supposed to come back to the office today, but because of St. Mary’s day they are taking an extra day off (today), and they can take 2 more days in total (today and tomorrow). I hope this explanation makes sense haha. This means that many people are coming back on Wednesday, and many other people started their holydays last Friday.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun this weekend. Did I tell you I finally didn’t go to Burgos? Well, María (Guille´s sister) came back from Marbella on Thursday, and her parents didn’t let her leave the next day for Burgos. Well, we stayed in Madrid, and we partied a lot. On Friday Luis and Tere came to our swimming pool and we spent the afternoon there. On Saturday night I went out with Edu and Alf. We first had some drinks at “Habana 13” (a bar next to Santiago Bernabeu), and later we went to Tex-Mex, a bar in Joaquin Costa. We met Luis, Caco, Lola and all these people, and had a wonderful night.

Yesterday was a more relaxing day. No going out, but some movies. We saw Pirates of the Caribbean, the second part, which was ok. Not great, but ok. Then we started watching Cars, which we didn’t like and stopped watching it after 30 minutes. This afternoon my friends are coming to my new apartment! I am so excited :D

Xevi


No comments: