Thursday, August 03, 2006

Produban, Guille and Lola

Yesterday wasn’t an exciting day. Working all day, sending emails to everybody, and some rest during the afternoon. When I got home, I ran into Guille. He told me about helping him out with some issues, and we spent the whole evening together. I am so glad he is happy again. I mean, he studied Industrial Engineering for 2 years, and couldn’t pass any exams. Last year he changed into Law and Economics, and he is the MASTER of it haha. Today he left for Portugal, where he is going to do some surfing (now is when I hate working during the summer $%&/+&(·”!***^)T!!!!!).
I am already planning a trip to Burgos and a trip to the south. I will keep you updated,

Xevi

Ps. At least we had some fun at night, in the park, with Lola (don’t think I have a boring life :P)

No comments: