Friday, August 04, 2006

Boring Friday Afternoon

Who said life couldn't get more boring? That is what I thought yesterday, and I regret saying it because today has been more boring! In the whole office (around 200 people), there are only 7 people… and I am one of those stupid people staying because I am scared they won’t pay me if I leave earlier. Stupid moral! I am going to spend some time this afternoon at a swimming pool where Edu is working, and later tonight we will see what’s going on (Oh, I brought the swimsuit to the office. I should put it on now that there is not a lot of people to make fun of me!).

This weekend I am staying here, while Guille is having fun in Portugal, Miguel in Cadiz and Luis in Ribadesella. I think it's going to be a resting weekend, doing nothing at home. I may go to our new apartment, and try to get some things fixed and moved. I can’t wait to get some pictures printed I ordered yesterday online.

Ps. I am tired of getting drunk calls late at night. If you are one of those, please, you don’t have to do it again :P. It is hard enough to stay in Madrid all August.

No comments: