Thursday, August 24, 2006

Luis, free dinner and free lunch :P

Yo, sup? (thanks m. for the gangsta style)

How are you doing? I am pretty good. Yesterday I did lots of things. After work I did some shopping. Well, actually what I did was going shopping, and shopping nothing (I couldn’t find what I was looking for!!). After that I got a call from Luis telling me about a dinner they were having home with some friends from Barcelona, and they invited me. It is nice having an elaborated meal after a week home alone. Oh, and you don’t know what’s best! Luis mother put some food in a Tupperware and today I have free lunch :D

We had lot of fun during the evening. Later Luis went out with some friends, and I went to bed. Today is a new day! I think I may be going to Luis house in the mountains after work today, so I can see it. I will tell you more about it tomorrow. Take it easy!

Xevi

No comments: