Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Göttingen and Carmen

Hello!!!

How are you doing? I am home alone in Madrid. My mother is in Göttingen (Germany), in a chemistry meeting (something like “European meeting”… not sure). And my father is spending some days in Barcelona with my grandma. At least she is doing better now :D. Yesterday was a boring day. I went back home after working and I took a nap. I was lucky Miguel Angel woke me up, and asked me to help him with some issues with the car. After that I had dinner, and met Carmen in the park. It was her bday a couple of weeks ago, and I forgot to greet her, so I tried to make it up… well, now it is on my agenda, and it won’t happen again haha. I promise that I will upload the pictures later when I get home (I was so tired yesterday…). Take it ez,

Xevi

No comments: