Friday, April 13, 2007

Joost

Today I started using Joost. Joost is an interactive software for distributing TV shows. My experience, in the beginning, wasn't really good. I tried to talk to my brother on Skype while being connected to Joost, and it didn't work out that well. The key is that the program is based on P2PTV technology and is expected to deliver near-TV resolution images. But I gave it a second chance, and I fell in love with one of the channels. It is called Bridezillas. OMG!!! It is supposed to be women's entertainment, but I think it is so good. It is a reality show that follows couples (well, mostly bride that are a little out of their nerves) that are getting married in New York City. I will tell you more about the channels when I watch more of them. So far, so good!

No comments: