Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Keeping you updated

Today I was talking to Aure, a guy from the office. The doctor said that I would be able to get back to work in a week. Aure is a man who lives in Virgen del Cortijo, a neighbourhood close to mine, and he told me that he would love to drive me every day to the office. He was so nice today when I was talking to him. I was also talking to my parents about Xmas holidays, and they told me that I should tell them that I can work on Xmas, after missing a month and a half… I don’t want to spend Xmas here. We will see how it turns out.

I hope you all had a good day

1 comment:

AndRES said...

Lo que no te ha dicho es que yo le he dicho que te cobrase por aguantarte todo el camino.. Y conociendo como conoces a Aure a que no sabes que ha dicho.. El sabrá como pagármelo jeje..