Sunday, December 17, 2006

paella, going out...

Hello!

Last night we had a pretty busy night. My parents, Josep Gomez, Lauren and I went out to have a paella at La Barraca. This place, where we go at least once a year (during the summer) it is well known for having the best paella en Madrid. Before the paella, we had some fried shrimps, jamón serrano and cuttlefish. Then we had the paella, a huge paella. I am getting old, and I couldn't have a second helping of paella. For deserts, I am getting old too, and couldn't ask for anything. Coffee, and thank my parents for the dinner.

After that we met my friends and Lauren's friends at El Macetero. This is a bar in Moncloa where they serve the drinks in plantpots, and you drink from it haha. We left El Macetero, and went to a couple of places before getting to Montana, where we stayed the rest of the night. It was a wonderful night, and Miguel and I took a taxi back home.

Restaurant La Barraca: 8/10 (a classic)

No comments: