Saturday, December 23, 2006

Xmas in Barcelona

Here we are!!!

Last night we got to Barcelona after a difficult trip. Well, it wasnt that bad, but for 2 hours it was snowing, for 1 hour it was rainning, for another there was more fog than you can imagine... oh, and in the beginning, when we left madrid, it was sunny hahaha. Miguel Angel was driving, my sister was sitting next to him, and i was in the back.

When we got to Barcelona, we had dinner at my grandma's. She cooked us some tipical catalonian dish (col i patata, a dish made with cabbage and potatoes), we had cheese (manchego, gorgonzola and camembert) and some really good chorizo. At the end of dinner, my sister and Miguel Angel stayed at my gradnma's, and I came down to Santi's to spend the night here. A good beginning for Xmas Holidays!

No comments: