Saturday, December 24, 2005

This one in English for the Americans

good morning!!! here i am at my cousins. i just woke up (around 10pm) and got my two first grades: A in intro to bioinformatics and A- in Development to OS Applications. So far I am really happy because the A- is in the hardest class, and only Yuichi (a Japanese geek) got an A.
Yesterday the flight was really interesting. I met many people. There was a couple from Virginia: he is a sculptor from Cordoba (Spain) and she is an american student. Then the guy sitting next to me in the plane was a lobbist (do you write it like that?), and he worked for George Bush campaigns in 2000 and 2004. Really really nice guy.
When I got to madrid, gess what? they lost our luggage in Philadelphia, so everyone coming from DC didnt have theor luggage. I hope it arrives today, because i am sleeping in my uncles pijamas! Well, my parents where waiting for me, and then we drove to barcelona. It was pretty long, but they told me all the stories of the last 4 months, all the gossip... even though they didnt stop talking, i fell slept for a couple of hour. Once in BCN (barcelona) first we went to my grandmas, and then everyone left, so i went to my cousins. So meanwhile my cousin and i spend some time together, then we met his friends, and had dinner next to the cathedral, in the gothic area. now i am very tired, but we have thousands of things to do. Kisses:

xevi

pa. i hope marijana doesnt care for reusing her email... xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmph well then i guess i'll stop reading your blog if you're just going to recycle my e-mails! merry christmas eve.
-m

Anonymous said...

it's already past midnight in Spain so... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Feliz Navidad!!
bsos
m