Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend in Madrid

Hello!
How are you all doing? sorry for not updating this blog. too many things to do lately haha. I had a wonderful weekend. everything started last friday when i had the last interview with Banco Santander, and I got a job with them. It is a pretty big bank. The bank's market capitalisation was EUR 69,735 million at the end of 2005, making Santander the world's 10th largest financial group by market value. On friday night we had dinner out to celebrate it (me, my mom, my sister and miguel angel, and a friend of my parents). My dad was in Nice and then spent the weekend in Barcelona with my grandma so I couldnt see him until yesterday. After dinner I met Miguel to go out. First we went to have some beers, and then to Torre Europa. The feeling there wasnt very good (we didnt like the people) so when more people came we decided to go to Juan Bravo, a more classy area hahaha. we had a lot of fun, and here you have the pictures of that night.

Miguel and his little friend


The constructor!



With susana


With Miguel


With Teresa



On saturday we spent the day in La Sierra. La Sierra are the mountains north of madrid, were people ski in the winter and relax in the summer. miguel angel's family, my sisters husband, they have a house in Lozoyuela, in La Sierra. We had a wonderful day with sitting next to the swimming pool, relaxing, having good food... enjoy life!
Sunday wasnt that exciting. on the morning i watched the MotoGP racing, and had lunch watchin the F1 race. then in the afternoon i met miguel and other friends, and we went to the Prado Museum to see the exhibition about Picasso.
Hope you have a good week,

xevi

No comments: