Friday, July 28, 2006

crazy night in madrid

how are you all doing?
Last night was kind of crazy. Too much going on. Everything started in Paseo de La Habana 13, in a bar called Habana 13 (something really original). Jeff and I went to this bar were Caco works, and stayed there for a while. Then we realized we never had dinner, so we found a wonderful and cheap place to have tapas, and we ate as much as we could. Then we went back to Habana 13, and from that moment we started moving from one bar to another with Luis, Jaime, Carmen, Tere and both Raqueles. By the end of the night we were in Bar Capitan in Duque de Pastrana, but I was thinking about my next day (for today) at work. Finally we got in a car back home, and when I just got home, I realized I didn't have the keys with me!!! DIOS!!!! I tried calling some people (I didn't want to wake up my parents late at night) and I ended going to Luis house were I slept. The problem is that I sent a text message to my mom, but my dad didn't see it and this morning he called me asking where the f... I was. I thought it would be a really bad day today (after not having a lot of sleep), and it hasn't been that bad. We are taking the car to Barcelona this afternoon, my parents, my sister and miguel angel, and I. I will keep you updated. see you!

xevi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»