Sunday, June 25, 2006

It has been a long time

It has been a long time since i last updated my blog. i apologize if any of my fans didnt get fresh news for a while. but it has been pretty hectic around here.
i got back from SF. Yes, I was back to DC! I got the chance to see the new McNeil and Corcoran Mansion, near Eastern Market. They are the kings for seeing couches on the street and recycling them :P. I stayed a couple of nights there, and at kates and then got back home. i stayed in madrid for only 6 days, but enough to see everybody again. my friends were doing their finals, but still had some time for me and go out.
it is funny how i met this GW kid on the plane. his name is wills, and he will be studying this summer in Salamanca. I was wearing my GWU yellow hat in Heathrow airport in London, and this guy stopped me and asked me about gwu. he was flying to madrid, and he had 2 days with no plans. i told him to come to my place and spend 2 days in madrid :D
then i travelled for 2 weeks around europe: Berlin, Gdansk, Warsow, Cracow and Prague. Beautiful. I was going to Vienna from Prague, but my grandmas health wasnt the best in Barcelona, so i had to cancel the end of the trip, and come back home. Now i will be here as long as i can help, and later i will go back to madrid. i will try to keep you updated. see you!

No comments: